The AS AC series replaceable bladder accumulators come in models with a 5 to 24 litres capacity and provide for small-sized domestic systems, garden irrigation systems and any other application requiring smaller delivery capacities. All the models are equipped with standard EPDM bladders that allow them to be used as expansion vessels for sanitary use. The AS-25 model, both practical and inexpensive, is suited for fitting directly on the pump. The AC GMP-25 model has been designed to implement small, compact-type, pressurisation units. CE certified.
• Long-lasting epoxy paint finish to ensure greater protection against atmospheric corrosion.
• Complete separation between water and air. No contact between water and the inner surface of the tank
• Non toxic replaceable bladder for alimentary use, flexible enough to allow full expansion inside the tank, thus, enhancing performances and ensuring a longer product life cycle
• Working temperatures: -10° ÷ +99°C (model AC 20 PN25: -10° ÷ + 50°C)
• In compliance with essential safety requirements of European directive 97/23/EC
• CE marking (type AC 5 without CE marking).
|Range||AC Series (No Mount)|
|Model||Elbi AC8 Litre 10 Bar Max (No Mount)|
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
|Temperature||99 Max °C|
Please Call 01296 488 294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability