Industrial Pump FAQs
- What are your opening hours should I wish to call or pop in?
We are open 8:30- 5 Monday – Friday. But do call ahead just incase we are on site and/or have other visitors.
- I live overseas and would like to purchase a pump, how much is it to ship to Dubai?
We tend to only offer Ex-works on all over seas purchases. But we can retrieve a quote to help you. We use UPS. So just provide us with your delivery postcode and we will ensure to include this in the price.
- What if I need further assistance to advice given over email or phone?
We offer a free site survey to go around your site and inspect areas which may require attention.
- Can I collect from your head office in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire?
Yes, we always welcome clients in to see us, just make sure it’s been agreed and that we not on site that day.
- What guarantee do I get with pumps sold via Polypump Ltd?
It would be the manufactures standard which varies from which pump you have purchased. We be happy to outline this in more detail on the sale of the pump(s).
- What if I need the pump next day by 10am?
We can look at the cost for special delivery for you. Best to call us on 01296 488 294.
- What if the pump I want isn’t shown on your website?
Call us 01296 488294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us and we will find the pump you require with availability and price within 24 hours.
- Do you stock fittings and hose to make a complete pump set?
If we don’t have stock here in Aylesbury we would be able to accommodate your requirements no problem at all.
- I have a broken pump, its leaking and rattling, can you repair it or is it a new pump?
We offer a repair service here in Aylesbury - Bucks. Just call on 01296 488 294 or email email@example.com and we can book your pump into our workshop with one of our technical guys.
We will then take pictures and inform you of the best options.
- If I need the pump(s) fitted / plumbed in can you offer this too and at what cost?
We can usually provide you with a trusted 3rd party for most areas of the country. Or we can go over the installation over the phone.
- Do you sell used or refurbished pumps?
We don’t sell used or refurbished pumps as rule just box fresh products. If you have an old pump you wish to scrap we will happily take it off your hands.
We often us these pumps for training purposes.
- Which delivery company(s) do you use and can I track my order?
We use UPS and Pallet Ways (on larger pumps).