The e-HM series is an efficient, modern & robust pump design incorporating:
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible running operating costs in its class.
- Thick sheet stainless steel casing, high-quality bearings affording the user a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep noise levels to a minimum.
e-HM residential: reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings. The new e-HM is available in different versions.
- Bare pump
- On/ off system control with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo electronic pump controller
- Constant pressure system available when using Teknospeed variable speed controller
e-HM industrial: full offering for numerous applications parts washing, water treatment and food & beverage industries.
- AISI 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Electro polished
- Compact and high efficiency versions
- Mechanical face seal and O-ring Options specifically selected to your particular application
- Flow rates up to 29 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.30 kW up to 5.50 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 120 °C
|Manufacturer||Lowara - Xylem Brand|
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
|Motor Size||1.50 kW|
|Temperature||-30 to +120 °C|
|Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Max Flow||73.30 l/m|
|Max Head||60.50 m/h|
|Inlet Connection||1 1/2''|
|Outlet Connection||1 1/4 ''|
Please Call 01296 488 294 or email email@example.com for availability