Riding on the crest of the waves
The MEMDOS LA is equipped with a diverse range of inputs and outputs and can thus be deployed for complex dosing tasks. It can be controlled via a 0/4 – 20 mA current input and an external release input. At the same time, it indicates its current operating state via a fault output (alarm relay) and an optocoupler output (stroke feedback). The pump is fitted with a 0 – 20 mA analogue output.
The MEMDOS LA is compatible with all conventional control systems.
The pump is also fitted with a level input, can evaluate suction lines directly using a low level alarm and its large functional scope means that it can be deployed in a number of areas.
- Output range from 4 – 1020 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Power supply 115 / 230 V, ± 5 %, 50/60 Hz
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency manually settable via a potentiometer
- Release input for external start/stop
- Analogue input 0/4 – 20 mA
- Level input with a switching point
- Analogue output 0 – 20 mA
- Alarm relay output
- Stroke feedback output
- Double-diaphragm system (optional)
- CSA and UL certified
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
Please Call 01296 488 294 or email email@example.com for availability