NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps in FSIP® design can be used in any area of industry where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. The FSIP® concept of the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump is especially interesting where pumps are installed in wear intensive applications requiring more service and maintenance work. Every time the installer' s workload is eased, additional work steps are avoided and maintenance time is reduced, this enables savings in terms of capacities and costs.
The FSIP® pump is designed in a way that the housing itself functions as support and orientation guideline. The special design enables that each part automatically fits into its destination. Positioning is done automatically without further adjustments. Therefore the change of all wear parts takes less than half of the time required so far.
In block construction with a flanged drive, this NEMO® pump is particularly compact and economical. The pump also differentiates itself by means of low investment and operating costs. In FSIP® design the pump can help to safe even more maintenance costs and costs caused by downtimes. Two rotor/stator geometries are available to cover a broad spectrum of products and applications. Contact us and we will help you find the optimal solution for your particular application.
Features of the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
- short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump in FSIP® design
- The FSIP® design is fully compatible to the existing BY series. The concept consists of three stages, FSIP.ready, FSIP.advanced and FSIP.pro, which are designed to upgrade already installed pumps step by step, or which are available for new installations according to the individual needs of our customers.
- all wearing parts can easily be replaced when opening the pump from flange to flange
- as the rotor-stator unit can be removed sideways or upwards there is no additional service length required. The pumps installation space has been reduced. This is valid both for the conventional stator as for the modern iFD stator®.
- It is now easier to dis-assemble/ assemble the rotor, because it is removed with the iFD stator®. It can be replaced without pre-tension when the stator housing has been opened.
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
To accommodate the various applications in your processes, it is now also possible to procure NEMO®progressing cavity pumps together with TORNADO® industrial rotary lobe pumps and NOTOS multiple screw pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
Please Call 01296 488 294 or email email@example.com for availability