NEMO® Barrel Emptying Pumps suction themselves automatically to the bottom of the barrel or container to achieve almost residue-free emptying in the chemical, pharmaceutical and foods industries. The heart of the Barrel Emptying System is a volumetrically conveying NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump.
When the NEMO® Pump is started, a vacuum is created under the follower plate. The vacuum simultaneously puts slight pressure on the substance that guarantees constant suction in the pump.
Features of NEMO® Barrel Emptying Pumps:
- very gentle conveyance
- nearly residual-free emptying
- conveyance of compacted products
- conveyance of solids
NEMO® Barrel Emptying Pumps offer you:
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed
- constant low-pulsation conveyance
- high efficiency
- low life cycle costs combined with easy serviceability
|Range||NETZSCH Barrel Emptying|
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
Please Call 01296 488 294 or email email@example.com for availability