By combining high efficiency with high flexibility regarding installation, material options and temperature, the new Lowara e-NSC series from Polypump Ltd is the favoured choice for water transport, hydronic heating and chiller systems, fire protection systems and a vast number of industrial applications.
New designed high efficiency hydraulics well exceeding the ErP2015 level and IE3 motors set the basis for very low operation costs.
Long service life & easy maintenance Robust design, different bearing frame sizes and stainless steel replaceable wear rings ensure a long service life. The e-NSC is also designed for easy maintenance and all service points are easy reachable to reduce downtime.
Exactly the right configuration
Polypump Ltd offer e-NSC end suction pumps in three different configurations:
- Frame mounted (bare shaft or complete with coupling and motor)
- Stub shaft NSCS series
- Close coupled for compact footprint NCSE series
Material options that range from cast iron to duplex stainless steel, multiple mechanical face seal options and the availability of an advanced bearing bracket make the e-NSC the right solution for all water-based fluids.
- Flow rates: up to 1800 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
- Power supply: three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0,25 kW up to 355 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -25°C to +140°C
- Extended temperature versions from -40°C to +180°C
|Manufacturer||Lowara - Xylem Brand|
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
|Motor Size||2.20 kW|
|Temperature||-25 to +120 °C|
|Max Flow||24.20 l/m|
|Max Head||10.20 m/h|
|Inlet Connection||DN 80|
|Outlet Connection||DN 65|
Please Call 01296 488 294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability