SEEPEX semi-submersible pumps of the BE range, available with crane suspension, wall mounting or a circular mounting plate with pressure branch above or below are suited for draining clarifiers, sumps, tanks, pits and containers of all types. Using gastight circular mounting plates, the pumps can be installed in closed systems to comply with strict environmental regulations. Fully submersible pumps are available upon request.
SEEPEX BE range pumps are available in four different designs for individual adaption to the application.
For draining basins, swamps, tanks, pits and containers of every kind
- Conveying capacity: 30 l/h – 300 m³/h (0.132 USGPM – 1,320 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 12 bar (175 psi) and higher (on request)
- 4 semi-submersible variants: crane suspension, wall mounting, and mounting plate with pressure branch on top and bottom
- Includes gas-tight mounting plate
- Submersible depths adjusted to the specific operating conditions
- Can be installed in a closed system (complies with environmental regulations)
- Easy maintenance due to the plug-in connection between the rotating unit and drive