Hydrovar is the intelligent pump controller that matches the performance to the demand. The system consists of a variable speed drive, a control card, sensors, EMC filters and motor/system protection. There’s no need for an external control panel when using Hydrovar.
The Hydrovar is easily mounted directly on the motor of the pump and will fit on any standard IEC motor. This makes the Hydrovar an excellent choice for retrofitting and upgrading of fixed speed systems.
Easy to commission The quick start up guide and logic menu system makes the Hydrovar easy to set up and operate. Advanced programming features allow optimizing the Hydrovar for almost any duty condition.
Energy savings potential
A motor running at 80% of its maximum speed uses 48% less energy. With energy savings of up to 70% on partial loads alone, the typical investment payback period is less than two years depending on energy costs and pump operating times.
- Multi-pump capability from 1 to 8 pumps
- Constant pressure
- Constant flow
- According to system curve- Via an 4-20 mA or 0-10 V external signal
- Fulfils EN 61000 standards
- Embedded THDi filter to reduce harmonic interference
- Stop the pumps at zero flow
- Integrated soft start/stop: no water hammer and lower starting current
Built in protection
- Over/under voltage
- Overcurrent/ output short protection
- Low water level
- Sensor failure
- Motor over temperature
- Inverter over temperature
- Minimum threshold/ conveyor limit
- Power: from 1,5 kW to 22 kW
- Power supply: single or three phase 50 or 60 Hz
- Communication: RS485 interface, BACnet, Modbus, Wi-Fi card (optional)
|Manufacturer||Lowara - Xylem Brand|
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
|Motor Size||3.00 kW|
|Temperature||-0 to +60 °C|
We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days, depending on stock levels. International orders are generally received within 7 days dependant upon location.
Carriage is free on all orders over £100 to UK mainland only and excluding some scottish postcodes - Please check with our company.
We do not normally make split shipments unless requested.
You must inform us within 48 hours if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the transport company and rectify the problem.
Your order number must be stated in all correspondence with our company.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.