Smart high-efficiency hydraulics yield the lowest possible operating costs for a variety of applications, including residential and light commercial, OEM applications and HVAC. Six ranges offer multiple construction designs, with special versions available.
- IES2 drive with permanent magnet motor for top efficiency
- More compact than the fixed-speed version, meeting the same duty points with precision and consistency
- A variety of connections (threaded, round, clam and oval flanges, Victaulic) configured vertically; ports can be on the same side to save space
- Designed for fast, easy maintenance with a balanced mechanical seal, an O-ring seat design and a replaceable diffuser wear ring
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life • Certified for drinking water use (WRAS and ACS)
- Options include high-temperature seals, low NPSH design, high pressure design, and passivated and electropolished versions