Grundfos PRESSURISATION UNITS
Grundfos’ new pressurisation and separation equipment provides solutions to improve the overall performance and efficiency of heating and cooling installations. The key benefits of these products are to ensure that the pressure is maintained, ensuring that the system runs at maximum efficiency.
They are available in 5 series:
- The PHT A N-Series is narrow format wall mounted unit with a 2 litre break tank and is suitable for large residential or small commercial applications (Up to 2500 litres maximum system volume).
- The PHT A D-Series is a deeper format wall mounted pressurisation unit with a 4 litre break tank.
- The PHT A F-Series is a floor standing, top-up pressurisation unit with an 18 litre break tank, for use in medium sized commercial systems.
- The twin system PHT A T-Series is ideal where space restrictions make it beneficial to locate two systems in a single enclosure. Floor standing, this system combines two high flow, top-up pressurisation units with a single 18 litre break tank.
- The PHT A V-Series is a floor standing, glycol mixing top-up pressurisation unit. Each time the V-Series tops up the system with water, it also automatically adds glycol from a dedicated tank at a predetermined rate, reducing manual intervention and maximising system protection.