Ebara submersible motors available in several versions: with rewindable or encapsulated options, Oil or water bath lubrication (rewindable with both oil and water bath lubrication, or encapsulated with water bath lubrication), single-phase and three-phase. They all comply with the NEMA standards and can be combined with 3”, 4”, 6”, 7", 8” and 10" pumps.
EBARA single-phase and three-phase submersible motors, suitable for coupling with 3”, 4”, 6”, 7", 8” and 10" pumps and available in various combinations. There's a wide choice of submersible motors: from rewindable versions with oil bath lubrication, to encapsulated motors with water bath lubrication, plus the two brand new ranges - BSM and BSM 3S: rewindable motors with water bath lubrication.
These new models are characterised by an AISI 304 stainless steel sleeve and cast iron supports for the BSM versions, and by 100% AISI 304 steel construction for the BSM 3S versions. In addition, the BSM and BSM 3S motors are equipped with special windings with a PE2+PA standard cable that guarantees a longer motor lifespan and at the same time enhanced resistance to voltage fluctuations.
• Coupling dimensions in accordance with NEMA standards
• Use of coolant with superior lubrication qualities, non-toxic for oil motors
• Compensating diaphragm and cage guard suitably sized for the pump diameter
• Various mechanical seal options
• Axial and radial ball bearings for motors with oil bath lubrication; thrust bearings for encapsulated motors and for the new BSM/BSM 3S ranges
• Various options for supports, including nickel-plated cast iron or AISI 304/AISI 316 steel (upon request)
Moses Winter Way
Monday - Friday: 8:00-17:00
Tel: 01296 488 294