ProMinent sigma (base type)
The basic type of Sigma diaphragm metering pump forms a consistent product family with the S1Ba, S2Ba and S3Ba pumps. This covers the performance range from 17 to 1,030 l/h, with a uniform operating concept, control concept and spare parts management.
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by means of self-locking rotary knob in 1 % steps (optionally with actuator or modulating actuator)
- Reproducibility of dosing under defined conditions and correct installation better than ±2 % in the stroke length adjustment range 30 - 100 %.
- Materials in contact with medium: PVDF, stainless steel 1.4571/1. 4404 and PTFE
- Patented multilayer safety diaphragm with optical diaphragm rupture indicator (optionally with diaphragm rupture signalling via contact)
- Integrated hydraulic overflow and vent valve
- Optional for Ex area II 2G Ex h IIC T3 Gb X or II 2G Ex h IIC T4 Gb X
- Protection class IP 55
- Glass-fibre reinforced plastic housing.
For all mechanically deflected diaphragm metering pumps, suitable overflow devices must be provided during installation for safety reasons.